PATHH Informational Meeting
- in private practice in the Chicagoland area?
- hoping to address the growing public health crisis of childhood trauma?
- looking for access to a learning community full of training resources?
Join PATHH member Dr. Michelle Cutler of Michelle Cutler, PhD and Associates for a free virtual info session for practitioners eager to help children who’ve experienced sexual abuse overcome their trauma. You can also use this downloadable flyer that offers further information.
Dr. Cutler will discuss:
- the opportunity to work with families in crisis
- how to navigate payment through victim’s compensation
- how to incorporate ChicagoCAC clients into student training
- the potential to join PATHH and access free and low-cost CEs