ChicagoCAC is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Just as our work to help children and families heal from abuse is a public-private partnership, our funding represents a mix of private and government sources.
In our 2019 fiscal year (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), our revenue was $7,031,073. We receive funding from government sources and private sources, including individuals, grants and our special events.
Our annual reports highlight the successes of our programs and departments while demonstrating our responsible spending.
Our work to help children and families heal from abuse is made possible by public-private partnerships. We are grateful to receive funding from government grants, generous individuals and the following private foundations.
- Chicago Department of Family and Support Services
- Chicago Department of Public Health
- Cook County Justice Advisory Council
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- Illinois Criminal Justice Information Authority
- Illinois Attorney General’s Office
- National Children’s Alliance
- U.S. Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime
Foundation and Corporate Partners:
- A.G. Cox Charity Trust
- Andrew and Alice Fischer Charitable Trust
- Anonymous Family Foundation
- Anonymous Private Foundation
- BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Blowitz-Ridgeway Foundation
- Bright Promises Foundation
- Chicago Bears
- Chicago Community Trust
- Chicago White Sox Community Fund, a McCormick Foundation Fund
- Colonel Stanley R. McNeil Foundation
- The Crown Family
- Dr. Scholl Foundation
- Duchossois Family Foundation
- George M. Eisenberg Foundation for Charities
- Grant Healthcare Foundation
- Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation
- The Hearst Foundation, Inc.
- Heartland Children’s Foundation
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
- John and Kathleen Schreiber Foundation
- John R. Houlsby Foundation
- Kovler Family Foundation
- Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
- McGraw Foundation
- Michael Reese Health Trust
- Oberweiler Foundation
- Paul M. Angell Family Foundation
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- Robert R. McCormick Foundation
- Selah Way Foundation
- Speiser Family Foundation
- United Way of Metro Chicago
- VNA Foundation
- Willow Springs Charitable Trust
- W.P. & H.B. White Foundation
ChicagoCAC hosts special events to raise funds and awareness for our work. Individuals and corporations can support the center through tickets, sponsorships and donations to our silent auctions.