Welcome! Chicago Advocacy Network for Hope, or CAN Hope, is inspired by the family justice center model, which provides the same kind of coordinated care as the CAC model for survivors of abuse, regardless of age, gender, or type of abuse.
Here you’ll find the presentations shared during our July 19, 2022 kickoff event.
- Mayor Lori Lightfoot’s Welcome Address for CAN Hope Kick-Off
- CAN Hope Kick-Off Presentation – Char Rivette, Chief Executive Officer, ChicagoCAC
- 2022 Measuring Safety Report – The Network, Amanda Pyron and Olivia Farrell
- Center for Court Innovation – Critical Discourse Lecture
- Afternoon Workgroup Slides – Center for Court Innovation