This shift would break ties with the numerous ChicagoCAC staff and partners who serve as experts on this team to determine the cause of children’s death and make system-wide changes to protect children from future harm.
Please complete the witness slip at the link to help keep this essential, statewide collaboration in the hands of the frontline responders who help children and families every day.
The deadline for comment has been extended to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, May 24. Take action now and spread the word by sharing this link: www.ChicagoCAC.org/SB3032
How to Take Action
- Visit the new Witness Slip page on the Illinois General Assembly website.
- Under Section I, fill in your identification information.
- Under Section II, fill out your organization if you are representing one, or write “self” if you are representing yourself. You can also fill in N/A.
- In Section III, select “Opponent.“
- In Section IV, select “Record of Appearance Only,” unless you are submitting other forms of testimony, in which case select those as well.
- Complete the slip by typing in the CAPTCHA info, agreeing to the terms of service and hitting the “Create Slip” button.
With that, you’re done! You’ll receive an email notifying you of your action.
Thank you for taking action to help protect children and families!