Kids’ Holiday Party
December 16, 2017
Each December, ChicagoCAC hosts a Kids’ Holiday Party for more than 300 clients, their siblings and caregivers. Families enjoy an afternoon of crafts, games and lunch, and caregivers have the opportunity to “shop” (free of charge) for gifts for their children.
Host a gift drive
This party is possible through generous support of individuals and organizations who collect thousands of new toys, games and other gifts for children. We provide flyers to help you promote the drive!
For information on hosting a toy drive at your office, school or community organization, contact Camille Richardson: (312) 492-3850 or CRichardson@ChicagoCAC.org
We make it easy to send gifts to a family in need! Shop our wish lists to have gifts sent directly to the center:
- ChicagoCAC’s Amazon wish list. Your donation can go even further when you shop using Amazon Smile with ChicagoCAC as your charity of choice!
- ChicagoCAC’s Target wish list.
Please note: Amazon and Target do not share shoppers’ names or contact information with ChicagoCAC. Please complete our in-kind donation form so that we may thank you appropriately!
Our Kids’ Holiday Party is our largest volunteer opportunity of the year; we need more than 100 volunteers to run this event smoothly! Please note that, for the safety and privacy of our clients, all volunteers must be over age 18.
- Wednesday, December 13 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at ChicagoCAC
- Thursday, December 14 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at ChicagoCAC
- Saturday, December 16 from 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. at Benito Juarez Community Academy
- Saturday, December 16 from 10:00 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Benito Juarez Community Academy
Help cover our costs
This party is free of charge to our clients and their families, but Santa doesn’t cover all of our costs! For just $25, you can help two children attend the party and enjoy a care-free afternoon. Make a monetary donation to our Kids’ Holiday Party now.
For more information, contact Camille Richardson: (312) 492-3850 or CRichardson@ChicagoCAC.org